Saturday I loaded up and headed to the GeoCache event in Fillmore. I didn't stay long as I had decided to head to Little Sahara to find a nice quiet place. Big mistake! There was a Delta race car event and the closer I got to Little Sahara the hotter it got. By the time I got there it was 90 degrees. Too hot for me even with the air conditioner. I decided to head over to Little Moab but the heat did not let up so I cut my vacation short, went home and decided to go out next week when it is cooler and hopefully raining! I can guarantee that not many people will be out. I may go to 5-mile.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Kanosh Canyon
There was a GeoCache event down in Fillmore this past weekend so I decided to camp down at Adelaide Campground which is up Kanosh Canyon. The weather was favorable and Thursday there wasn't anyone in the campground except me. Peace and quiet!! All that changed Friday, I couldn't wait to get out of there on Saturday morning. I rode up Kanosh canyon on Friday, cached, took pics, and saw some cool country.







Saturday I loaded up and headed to the GeoCache event in Fillmore. I didn't stay long as I had decided to head to Little Sahara to find a nice quiet place. Big mistake! There was a Delta race car event and the closer I got to Little Sahara the hotter it got. By the time I got there it was 90 degrees. Too hot for me even with the air conditioner. I decided to head over to Little Moab but the heat did not let up so I cut my vacation short, went home and decided to go out next week when it is cooler and hopefully raining! I can guarantee that not many people will be out. I may go to 5-mile.
Saturday I loaded up and headed to the GeoCache event in Fillmore. I didn't stay long as I had decided to head to Little Sahara to find a nice quiet place. Big mistake! There was a Delta race car event and the closer I got to Little Sahara the hotter it got. By the time I got there it was 90 degrees. Too hot for me even with the air conditioner. I decided to head over to Little Moab but the heat did not let up so I cut my vacation short, went home and decided to go out next week when it is cooler and hopefully raining! I can guarantee that not many people will be out. I may go to 5-mile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment