Thursday, October 7, 2010

Midway

I needed to check on a few of my GeoCaches up in Midway so I decided to take a ride. I was not expecting so much rain in the mountains but there were a few good downpours. My one cache at Soldier Hollow is missing because the State Recreation division has removed all the debris around the pavilion and is making it look very nice. I spoke with Wendy from the State and asked if I could put the cache just north east of where it was originally and they didn't care. I have worked with them in the past and have a few caches explaining the history of the area. While in Midway I took several pictures but didn't get too many good ones as the rain continued to pour.


I checked on several of my other caches and they were in good shape. It was nice to take the ride and relax a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment