Here is the reason the area northwest of Elberta is called Little Moab.
I was hoping my family could go out and play with me in Little Moab but they are all workaholics. Maybe someday they can take a break and enjoy life. Of course, they probably thought when they woke up that it would be a cold, rainy, windy day. It was exactly the opposite out on the desert.
I checked up on some of my caches, watched a few rock crawlers and found new trails to ride. I was on the south east side of the mountains and found a mine shaft that appeared to go down about 100'. It had re-bar across the entrance. As I was admiring the entrance, I almost sat on this cactus. That would have been a treat.
With all the rain we've had lately, the trails were fairly dry. I was surprised but did have to go through a few puddles. What a great day. That sure cleaned out the cobwebs.












No comments:
Post a Comment