On Saturday afternoon's we normally hear fire sirens so we didn't think nothing of it until they kept getting closer. The wife came down stairs and said the fire trucks were all outside. Going outside, we saw that they were working on a fire at the Wings place. Smoke was billowing out of the attic and next to the chimney. Four fire trucks and I believe four paramedic trucks were in the streets. We also had three or four cop cars blocking traffic. Not a good time for a fire. Several neighbors were out watching and a few had umbrellas since it was sprinkling.
The Orem Fire Dept extinguished the fire quickly and saved most of the west side of the house but the east side is pretty much a loss. I am glad the Fire Dept was there because they saved the house on the west side and ours on the east side. I'm glad Brenda and John were upbeat and not extremely depressed about this. They have both family and friends who support them and will do what they can.













No comments:
Post a Comment