It is hard to believe that I have been with Raylene Anderson for 30 years. The ride has been bumpy and challenging but I would not have it any other way. I love my old lady and she loves her dork. What a pair. We decided to not do anything fancy for this anniversary and just went out to dinner. I believe our first date all those years ago was at Los Hermano's in Provo but as we have aged our tastes have "improved". We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Sushi Ya in Orem. We then came back home and watched a movie together.
We are planning a camping trip around the 20th of April, just us and of course, 50 or so
GeoCachers to the Goblin Valley area (
N 38° 39.410 W 110° 39.723). I am looking forward to the trip and spending time with the old lady. I love you and am looking forward to spending another 30 years together with lots of grand kids (I can always dream).
 |
| Dave in England 1979 - 1981 |
 |
| Ray on wedding day 1982 |
 |
| Engagement picture |
 |
| Jordan River Temple Apr 2, 1982 |
 |
| Christmas 2010 |
No comments:
Post a Comment