I had just finished a good round of golf and was taking it easy at home when Brad, my friend called, and asked if I wanted to go for an ATV ride, the only problem was he had to pick me up in 2 minutes. I jumped at the opportunity to go riding with Ward members including Bishop Wilks. We went up American Fork canyon to Tibble Fork and unloaded. Then headed up to the junction of AF canyon, Snake Creek and Cascade. It was nice and cool and we got a few rain drops on us. We even had a chance to cross the streams. It was a fun afternoon and I am ready to go play again. But not up to Tibble. It was pretty rocky like Hobble Creek but it was fun to go with Ward members.
Amy, almost stuck. Brad told me to get my winch ready but she was determined to get to the other side.
One of our trail bosses.
Way to go Brad!
No comments:
Post a Comment