Memories from the past.
Tony Boyer - a great friend and one of the many firefighters I have enjoyed spending time with. (I wish I had pics of all of them. They are a great group of guys)
Your not fast enough Pam!
Kristen enjoying life at work.
The laziest mail clerk I know, Randa! But you aught to see her after work!
One of the best assistants I ever had. Andrea was the perfectionist and she kept me in line on everything. She let me know when I made a mistake. I will miss our "conversations" and that smile (although it could be deadly at times).
The non-smiler of the family, Brentin. He must take after his dad, Calvin.
Calvin and family.
An old picture of a good friend, Ashli.
Kerri still hard at work.
Wendy, a former mail clerk.
Trista, another former mail clerk.
Doug Robins, Dick Blackham (neighbor) and Scott Henderson
Chief Camp and Chief Jolly (Fire) Thanks for letting me do the ride along's with the crews.
My helper in purchasing, Merlin!
Kerri Johnston, Wendy Newman, Andrea Wright, JoAnn Mulkern. A great group of ladies. They made the office fun and exciting. Guess what, I finally got a picture of JoAnn!!
Of course, I would save the best for last. I had to make my daughter (Amanda) jealous. This is Kylie Kent, daughter of Chris and Trista (a former mail clerk). What a cutie!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment