Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall Ride

Just an update on my ATV rides in November. I went out on the 6th with my friend Brad. We went to the Little Moab area. It was very warm for a November.



Next I went out with Ken on the 7th to the Elberta slant area and up to Little Moab and back.


On November 11th, I was asked by a few geocacher friends (Cheaters24 and Smalls, Big D, and a few others) to take them up to Ophir, Commodore Cabin and then down into Jacob City (ghost town). The temp was about 65 degrees except when we hit the 8,000' level. We hit ice and snow on the way up. I had to put the jacket on with the cool weather and the wind. We had lunch at Jacob City and then headed down the road to the truck. Below are pics of the historic Ophir area.





No comments:

Post a Comment