Listened to general conference with family today. It was great to go to my mother-in-laws with all the grandkids and have dinner and then listen to our leaders speak on what we as members need to do to be a better example to others.
It was great to attend the Priesthood session last night with my son. Years ago I would drag him to these sessions and now he is dragging me. It's great to have a son who has matured both in the Priesthood and in life.
Our youngest, Rachele is in California with friends until next week. This break was needed for both her and us. But I miss my peanut! Tomorrow I am off as the UGA (Utah Golf Association) is having an appreciation event for the volunteers at Talon's Cove in Saratoga Springs (UT). It will be cold as a cold front moved in today. Nothing like winter golf in Utah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment