Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back from Washington

Just got back from Enumclaw, WA after a 16 hr. ride (made a few detours). My mother-in-law drove her car and would not let anyone else drive. I had a real hard time sitting in the back seat while she drove. I was not used to bumper driving or her other unique skills. What an experience that was. But I guess we all drive differently.

On the way to Enumclaw we turned at Yakima and went over Chinook Pass. What a beautiful drive. Mt Rainier had snow on it and the sky was clear so you could see for miles. What a view. Coming home, we went up Maple Valley to Snoqualmie Pass (I-90). Not as pretty as Chinook Pass but still pretty cool. For me, I felt clostraphobic in Washington having the trees so close together but it was a fun trip.

We attended Andrew and Becca's wedding and reception. Everything went smoothly and everyone did their part to make it happen. One more reception and then they (Andrew & Becca) will be able to get on with their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment