This past weekend, Ray and I had four Christmas Parties to attend. We made three of them. We decided to ditch our church party even though I was one of the ones in charge of it (I am in the Sunday School presidency) and go to Raylene's work party instead. It was held at South Towne in Sandy. The food was good and the presentation did not take as long as last year, whew!
Saturday, we headed over to the Sorensen Family party in American Fork. There were about 40 people there. We did not eat the sloppy joe's they were having because we were heading to Ruth's Chris in SLC for another work party. One of Raylene's loan officers, Dave Ramsey, took his team to Ruth's for dinner. Another group from Axiom was there as well. It was a great evening of food and socializing. After dinner, Dave Ramsey paid for our room at the Grand America Hotel in one of the executive suites.
This is by far one of the best Christmas parties I have ever attended. It was great to spend the evening with my wife, just the two of us. Kids are great to have but just being alone with my wife once in awhile, it just can't get any better!
No comments:
Post a Comment