Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Camdyn's Progress

Yesterday, we received word that Amanda was able to go home from the hospital. However, Camdyn will need to stay in a while longer. Here is what Amanda wrote on her facebook page.


"Amanda Clements I came home today. It feels really good to be home and my boys are definitely happy to have Mommy back. The doctor talked to me today about Camdyn and said that he's hoping to have him come home this Saturday or Sunday :) I hope this works out, we've been let down so many times but I think we're at the end. Thanks again for all the support. Pictures to come hopefully tomorrow ;) "

Here are a few pictures of Camdyn. It's hard to believe all the dark hair he has.






Boy, Rykkar and Bentley are getting so big. Rykkar has a birthday coming up in September.




No comments:

Post a Comment