Friday, July 29, 2011

Lost Day

Ray contacted me earlier today and asked if I wanted to go out for sushi for date night. I wondered why she wanted to go today since it was Thursday but I said sure, let's go to Sushi Ya (my favorite place). When we got there about 6:00 pm it was quite full. I couldn't believe it would be that full on a week night.

As we headed home we stopped at the fabric store because I need to make a baby blanket since my adopted daughter is due in December. I was looking at different material and Ray pointed out the minke kind. It's really soft and I can see why mothers like it for their kids. Anyway, I found the colors and pattern I want to get but decided to shop around a bit before purchase.

As we were leaving, Ray mentioned that she was heading up to Park City to shop tomorrow with her mom. I asked her if she was taking a day off. She said, "No silly, tomorrow is Saturday". I told her "No it isn't, tomorrow is Friday". I can't believe I missed a day. I forgot Monday was a holiday and I lost a day in between. I really thought today was Thursday. I must be getting old if I cannot remember days. Good thing I have the wife to straighten me out.

After dinner, we came back home and watched the 3rd episode of the Twilight series (she's got me hooked on this vampire stuff).  I have now decided to read the last book, 754 pages, should take me a few days to read that.What would I do without my old lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment