Monday, June 13, 2011

Gone to Colorado

Ray had planned to go to Colorado with her mom for some meetings prior to her (Mom) participating in an LPGA event this summer. Raylene didn't want her to drive by herself, so they headed out Friday afternoon and stayed with her sister, Brenda. It's been kind of quiet around here without her and the youngest (Rachele) and I can't wait for her to come home Monday. It would have been nice to just stay home and relax but the month of June is State AM qualifying at various golf courses throughout the State. I was at Talon's Cove (Saratoga Springs) on Saturday and this week is the Provo Open as well as a State AM qualifying at Hobble Creek (Wednesday). The State AM is scheduled for July 6-10th at Soldier Hollow this year. I am hauling my trailer up to Wasatch so I don't have to commute. I am trying to get Raylene to come up for the weekend. I hope I can convince her. It would be a good break for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment