Last night I figured I could go to bed early so I could get up and go to the gym. About 1:15 am my daughter came into the room and said she is hearing the trees outside cracking. I ignored her until my wife got into the act. Getting dressed, we went outside and found the neighbors tree had fallen on the truck. It was all I could do to get the door open, climb in and drive the truck into the road. Talk about very heavy snow. (the truck was not damaged)
After moving the truck, my daughter and I spent the next 1/2 hour shaking the snow from our tree so more limbs would not break. Good thing it is in the middle of the yard. I decided not to go to the gym and slept in till 5:30 am. As I started shoveling the driveway, I notice that our tree was again burdened with enough snow to caused branches to touch the ground. A few limbs had broken off.
What a wild April! I bet there was at least 12" of snow on the ground. People have "Tea Party's" to complain about taxes and Mother Nature said, watch this, I can have my own "tea party".
No comments:
Post a Comment